Well, it seems that Theron and I will be flying to Denver at the end of May for a few days. Aside from the general stressful planning of the minutia, I am really looking forward to it. I keep over-thinking, then reminding myself to breathe, but it should be fine. I need to look into all the flight regulations for carry-on items.
We have all been busy, W had her birthday, and separately her party with her friends, both went well! I can't believe she is eight. She and I went to see Coraline on her actual birthday, which she loved!
Lately I have been making attempts at finishing projects, exercising more (helps with the stress!) and taking care of the million other things that need to be done around here. I am really looking forward to the start of the Farmers Market, I miss the good kale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If nervous about flying, see if you can find an acupuncturist (and get ear seeds - just try to do it same day and Theron should probably drive.
ReplyDeleteAre the kids going too?
No, they are staying with my parents. I am not too nervous about flying, just the before parts. I haven't traveled by plane since 2000, and so much has changed! I want to be sure I can take the things I need with me..medication, shampoo, and other things I don't have "adverse reactions" to, toothpaste might be tricky. I don't think Tom's of Maine SLS-free fennel toothpaste comes in a travel size. :/
ReplyDeleteI know they still have restrictions, but that they are MUCH looser than before. I flew in 2002 and had huge boots on and a bondage dress and I had to pretty much get naked...huge truck of makeup and beauty products..ugh..next time I wore sandals and simple clothes!
ReplyDeleteYou'll feel much better after you read through them and know what you can and can't do. If you can't get travel-sized items, you can get travel-sized empty containers and fill them yourself with whatever you need. That should make life easier :)
I hope your trip is fun! It's so nice to get away and have some time somewhere else!
hehe..I had just been thinking of how I will not be bringing my huge make-up case with me, and how to downsize for a few days!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to it, the trip should actually be a lot of fun.
I need to find more info on bottle sizes, I found one page on-line but I had more questions. I may end up needing to call PDX and have them send me info or something. I am absurdly concerned about the possibility that I wont be able to pack my toothpaste. Oh, and my Grandma said something about how now you have to pay extra for your luggage other than carry-on??
..much to figure out.