This is just a test. I've been wanting to switch to Blogger for some time now, but since I barely have time to sleep anymore it has taken a while for me to actually do it.
Hopefully this will be a better way to keep up with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Summer - hopefully you do start using blogger! :) Hope you guys are all doing well, and had a great break and holiday.
ReplyDelete:) I keep meaning to..I've been reading the Twilight books, which I've now finished..they are pretty good btw.
ReplyDeleteWinter break was great we hung out and played Rock Band 2, and did a few things outside of our house! We went to see Igor! I've been knitting a lot too.
I hope your break was great, and that everyone is doing well!
I keep hearing about them, and it seems every indie dyer is creating "Twilight" colorways....I haven't even checked them out. I guess I should. Although, with the amount of knitting I'm doing lately I haven't read in about 3 months. But I am listening to audiobooks.
ReplyDeleteEveryone here's fine - I'm just trying to be patient waiting for the baby. I'm doing a fairly good job of that...for now. ;)
What are colorways? I haven't heard of that before. The books are entirely addictive so be careful :)
ReplyDeleteFour days! If you are able to be patient at all, you are doing wonderfully! Are the kids really excited?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteColorways = the coloring of the hanks of yarn from a dyer. i.e. they do a gryfinddor colorway so it's burgandy and gold :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time something starts up again I keep waiting and thinking...is it it?? I have to keep reminding myself to be patient as Gabe was born at nearly 42 weeks last time! Morgana is very excited - looking at realistic pictures online of how the baby looks in the body during pregnancy. She loves the fetus display at OMSI & has to carefully look at each one. Damien will hug my stomach and tell me he wonders when the baby will be born. Vladimir's pretty quiet about it lately, and Gabriel appears to not have a clue what this "baby" person/thing is that we're talking about ;)
Seriously, I wonder if they have them (Twilight) on audiobook. I'm going to look it up right now. Now you have me entirely curious.